Updated December, 2010
Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained. Our goal is to provide our readers with expert advice on living with bad credit in today’s world.
CONSENT AND ACKNOWLEDGMENT TO ELECTRONIC DOCUMENTS:
BY COMPLETING ALL REQUIRED FIELDS IN YOUR APPLICATION, SELECTING “YOU READ AND AGREE TO THE CONSENT FOR ELECTRONIC DOCUMENTS,” AND CLICKING THE “SUBMIT APPLICATION” BUTTON ON OUR WEBSITE APPLICATION PAGE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE: (1) THAT YOU CAN RECEIVE DOCUMENTS ELECTRONICALLY AND CAN ACCESS AND RETAIN THOSE DOCUMENTS; (2) THAT YOU CAN RECEIVE AND READ EMAIL MESSAGES SENT TO THE EMAIL ADDRESS IN YOUR APPLICATION; (3) THAT YOU CAN ACCESS INFORMATION PROVIDED ELECTRONICALLY AT OUR WEB SITE AND OTHER WEB SITES RELATED TO YOUR APPLICATION; (4) TO RECEIVE DOCUMENTS ELECTRONICALLY AND TO STORE OR PRINT THOSE DOCUMENTS FOR YOUR RECORDS; (5) THAT THE ACTIONS DESCRIBED HERE OR ON THE DOCUMENTS WILL SERVE AS YOUR ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE ON ANY SUCH DOCUMENTS; AND (6) THAT YOU ARE PROVIDING YOUR CONSENT TO RECEIVE ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS FROM US UNDER THE ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES IN GLOBAL AND NATIONAL COMMERCE ACT, AND INTENDING THAT THIS LAW APPLY TO YOUR TRANSACTIONS WITH US.
Thank you for your interest in EZAutoLending.com.